Tuesday, October 7, 2008






I can't believe one six weeks of school is already finished! Time has flown by so fast! There's only four football games left in the season for Chan's team, and Alec and the band will be through around the middle of November. Band has really changed since I was in it! Alec has to go to some competition every Saturday in October, plus all the varsity football games on Friday night! He really loves high school. One of his favorite classes is an engineering class. Chan still thinks school is just something to be tolerated, but football and all the "hot chicks" make it worth it.



My class is awesome!! They are so much fun and pretty well-behaved. After the past couple of years I was beginning to think I was going to have to quit teaching since I kept getting such big discipline problems!



I guess I'll be seeing everyone in November! I checked on line for OU/Tech tickets, and they still have some available. I can't wait to see all the Okies in our family now! I'm also excited that most of us will get to be together again! And with a new baby too!!



Oh, and tonight I got the award for teacher of the month at the Lion's Club. That was fun plus they gave me a hundred dollars. Yippeee! It's really not that big of a deal. All the teachers at school take turns nominating someone who hasn't ever had it, and I've been able to talk people out of nominating me until this month. :)



I'll try to add some pictures. I don't have a lot of new ones yet, but just got a new camera, so I'm hoping to have a lot more taken soon!



Can't wait to see you all! Love you!

1 comment:

Kyle and Melinda's Blog said...

I forgot to tell you Chan is #52. His shoes are black and silver. :)