Saturday, August 30, 2008

Didn't want to be left out!!

Well, with everyone else getting a page I didn't want to be the only one without! I check everyone's page every time I'm sitting and watching TV just to see what everyone is up to!

School has been going on for a week now. My class is such a sweet class. Such a change from last year and the problems that I had! I have 20 students and my room is VERY crowded, but we are supposed to be in our new school next year. It's being built in our neighborhood which will be nice also! I can't wait!

Alec started high school. I can't believe he and Stetson are that old. He can't wait to get his permit in December when he turns 15. He's in the band and plays percussion. He spends all his extra time texting all his friends. All you hear from his room is the little jingle that means he has another text! Two of them that he gets the most from are girls and I think they like him, but he just grins when I ask him about it.

Chan is in 7th grade and playing school ball now!!! Thanks goodness!! No more Saturdays traveling around going to football games all day! He fell at practice the other day and we had to take him to have his arm xrayed. Nothing but a small hairline fracture. He doesn't like school one bit, but really likes flirting with the girls and apparently has a very HOT social studies teacher! He's hilarious!

I have been volunteered to run the cotton candy machine at the football home games on Saturday with my neighbor. Oh boy! It's harder than it looks! I've already had one practice session with the machine and came out with cotton candy stuck in my hair, my eyelashes, and all over my clothes. Of course, I think I ate more than I actually bagged up!

Kyle is still looking for a job! We keep praying and I don't know how many resumes he has sent out. Keep praying for us. I know something will come up.

No comments: